|Title||The Juror #6 Job|
|Airdate||February 10, 2009|
|Written by||Rebecca Kirsch|
|Directed by||Jonathan Frakes|
|Guests|| David Shatraw|
|Previous episode (broadcast order)||The 12-Step Job|
|Next episode (broadcast order)||The First David Job|
|Previous episode (serial order)||The Stork Job|
|Next episode (serial order)||The 12-Step Job|
|Episode list||Season One|
|“||Nothing's more dangerous than the confused when they think they know something.||”|
— Tobey Earnshaw
After one of Parker's aliases (Alice White) is called for jury duty, Nate forces her to attend to learn how to follow instructions and consider other people. While there, she notices some strange things at the trial. It seems someone is trying to buy a favorable verdict, but not if the Leverage team can steal it first.
- Gloria Vargas
- William Quint
- Tobey Earnshaw
- Alice White (Parker): This character became the first long-term alias used by Parker.
- Olivia Smyth-Patel (Sophie)
- Joseph Miller (Hardison), an attorney
- In addition to Alice White, the members of the jury are:
- In this episode, Eliot mentions that he plays chess, but in The Queen's Gambit Job, he questions its status as an Olympic sport.
- Former Star Trek: The Next Generation stars Jonathan Frakes, the episode's director, and Brent Spiner (William Quint) along with Armin Shimerman from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, reunite in this episode.
- Timothy Hutton (Nate Ford) and Lauren Holly (Tobey Earnshaw) previously worked together in the 1996 movie, "Beautiful Girls".