Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Title||The Gone Fishin' Job|
|Airdate||July 25, 2010|
|Written by||Rebecca Kirsch|
|Directed by||John Harrison|
|Previous episode||The Studio Job|
|Next episode||The Boost Job|
|Episode list||Season 3|
|“||Listen, next time I steal you a train, get on it.||”|
Nate and his crew take aim at a Hugh Whitman, a debt collector scamming innocent taxpayers. The team's mission turns perilous when they discover their target is also a domestic terrorist backed by a gun-toting militia with two captives: Hardison and Eliot.
Hugh Whitman: A former district manager for the I.R.S., Whitman uses his collection agency to funnel illegally obtained funds into a small paramilitary group via a bank account in the name of Patriot Limited. Whitman is able to access confidential I.R.S. records in order to identify taxpayers with payment plans, then intimidates them into surrendering a credit card to settle their debt.
- Mrs. Salazar
- Lydia Salazar
- Alec Hardison - IRS Agent Brody
- Eliot Spencer - IRS Agent Quint
- Sophie Devereaux - Collette Madison
- Nathan Ford - "Oscar"/Vic Ellington
- Parker - "Alexandra"
Cons and Scams UsedEdit
- The Eliot/Hardison story borrows from the 1958 film The Defiant Ones, starring Tony Curtis and Sidney Poitier. In the film, Curtis and Poitier escape from a chain gang while chained together. Initially full of hate for one another, the chains force them to work together, and gradually, they develop respect for one another.