- Born in 1998.
- Baptized at Saint Nicholas Church by Father Paul.
- Diagnosed with a fatal illness.
- Nathan found a treatment which could have cured Sam, but I.Y.S. Insurance would not fund the treatment.
- Sam died in 2006, at the age of eight.
The death of Sam led Nathan to the bottle, which in turn ended his marriage, and his employment with I.Y.S. Insurance. It also gave Nate an aversion to hospitals.
Eliot Spencer points out that everyone noticed that Sam's death was big, as it took a big Insurance Investigator out of the game.
After "The Nigerian Job", Nate uses his part of the take to fund a Children's Hospital.
- Sam's Funeral occurred 2 years, 3 months, and 15 days before "The Miracle Job".
- Sam's Illness was in "stage four" when Nate approached I.Y.S. for payment for a possible treatment.
- Maggie never knew IYS turned down to pay for treatment until Nate told her during the Second David sting.
- It was mentioned by Nate, that if he had lived, Sam would have been 13 years old by The Cross My Heart Job.
Appearances, Mentions or AllusionsEdit
- "The Nigerian Job"
- "The Homecoming Job"
- "The Snow Job"
- "The Miracle Job"
- "The Two-Horse Job"
- "The First David Job"
- "The Second David Job"