Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Leverage Team Edit
Law Enforcement Edit
- FBI Special Agent Taggert
- FBI Special Agent Todd McSweeten
- FBI Special Agent Bob
- Det. Captain Patrick Bonanno, Massachusetts State Police
The Team's AdversariesEdit
Adversaries are recurring characters the team encounters periodically or pursues over a story arc. Some may work with the team at times.
- James Sterling: Nate's former rival at I.Y.S. Insurance and an occasional thorn in the team's side.
- Colin "Chaos" Mason: Another hacker, a rival of Hardison's with a grudge against Sophie.
- Quinn: A hired strong-arm man, used by Sterling.
- Jimmy Ford: Nate's father.
- Damien Moreau: A wealthy European crime financier.
- The Italian: A mysterious woman who appears to have connections to European law enforcement.
- Jack Latimer: An American businessman who follows the team's jobs as a money-making opportunity.
- Victor Dubenich: The man who recruited the team, though his intent was to use them and then kill them.
Note: Chaos and Quinn were hired by the team in The Last Dam Job
The Team's Marks Edit
- Scott Roemer (The (Very) Big Bird Job
- Pete Rising (The Blue Line Job)
- James Kanak (The First Contact Job)
- Toby Heath (The French Connection Job)
- Wendy Barron (The Gimmie a K Street Job)
- D. B. Cooper (The D. B. Cooper Job)
- Gabe Erikson (The Real Fake Car Job)
- 'V' and 'K' (The Broken Wing Job)
- (The Rundown Job)
The Irish Crime Families of BostonEdit
- The Donnelly Family
- The McTeague Family
- The O'Hare Family