The Leverage Team Edit
Law Enforcement Edit
- FBI Special Agent Taggert
- FBI Special Agent Todd McSweeten
- FBI Special Agent Bob
- Det. Captain Patrick Bonanno, Massachusetts State Police
The Team's AdversariesEdit
Adversaries are recurring characters the team encounters periodically or pursues over a story arc. Some may work with the team at times.
- James Sterling: Nate's former rival at I.Y.S. Insurance and an occasional thorn in the team's side.
- Colin "Chaos" Mason: Another hacker, a rival of Hardison's with a grudge against Sophie.
- Quinn: A hired strong-arm man, used by Sterling.
- Jimmy Ford: Nate's father.
- Damien Moreau: A wealthy European crime financier.
- The Italian: A mysterious woman who appears to have connections to European law enforcement.
- Jack Latimer: An American businessman who follows the team's jobs as a money-making opportunity.
- Victor Dubenich: The man who recruited the team, though his intent was to use them and then kill them.
Note: Chaos and Quinn were hired by the team in The Last Dam Job
The Team's Marks Edit
- Scott Roemer (The (Very) Big Bird Job
- Pete Rising (The Blue Line Job)
- James Kanak (The First Contact Job)
- Toby Heath (The French Connection Job)
- Wendy Barron (The Gimmie a K Street Job)
- D. B. Cooper (The D. B. Cooper Job)
- Gabe Erikson (The Real Fake Car Job)
- 'V' and 'K' (The Broken Wing Job)
- (The Rundown Job)
The Irish Crime Families of BostonEdit
- The Donnelly Family
- The McTeague Family
- The O'Hare Family